New Jersey Medicaid Medicare Defense Attorneys
Insurance fraud is a serious offense that can involve many different types of insurance coverage or policies. If you have been accused of Medicare fraud or any other type of insurance fraud, you need the help of an aggressive defense attorney.
To arrange a free consultation to discuss the fraud charges you are facing, contact Bailey & Orozco today. We have more than 30 years of experience in handling these types of fraud charges for clients throughout New Jersey.
Insurance Fraud Defense
Depending on the type of insurance fraud you are accused of, your case may be handled at the state or federal level. Federal crimes often involve more intensive investigations and harsher punishment than state crimes, so you need a lawyer who has experience in effectively handling your type of case.
Our defense lawyers handle cases in state and federal court involving criminal charges for:
- Medicare or Medicaid fraud, such as charging Medicare/Medicaid for forged or false prescriptions for medications such as OxyContin or other controlled narcotics
- Auto insurance fraud, such as claiming a car or truck was stolen when it was not
- Homeowners insurance fraud, such as filing a claim for storm or other house damage when there is no damage
- Personal injury insurance fraud, including false personal injury claims
- Life insurance fraud, such as collecting life insurance benefits for a living person
Filing a fraudulent claim for Medicaid, damage to your home, your car being stolen, or being injured in an accident may result in lengthy prison or jail time, heavy fines, and the loss of a professional license. With such serious consequences, even if you merely suspect you are under investigation for insurance fraud, you should contact a skilled fraud defense attorney as soon as possible.
If you are under state or federal investigation for fraud, or if you have been arrested and charged with any type of insurance fraud, contact our firm immediately to arrange a free consultation.
Contact us today to set up your free consultation.